Stay connected to the water: –
- Stand with Plug and Play on the NMEA 2000® network
- Class D DSC (distress call and direct contact with MMSI programmed by the user)
- If a problem occurs, DSC can improve your chances of a quick rescue
- 25 watts of transmission power
- Frequency bands: all US, Canadian and international maritime channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
- Communication is essential for water. With the VHF 110 radio, you can keep in touch with the beach and other boats in your area. So, no matter where you are or where you are going, you will maintain the connection.
Increase mental tranquility:
During an emergency, the transmitting power provides 25 watts of VHF 110 to all the fishermen, sailors and cruisers that they trust at your fingertips.
Communicate with confidence in the water: –
Easy to install and use, simply connect and play through the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin and MFD messages. It provides standard functions of the DSC category (distress call and direct call with MMSI programmed by the user). It includes frequency bands for all US, Canadian and international maritime channels and 10 NOAA air channels. NMEA 0183 is also compatible.