Specially designed for water
- It connects with Garmin connoisseurs who are compatible with other devices to provide control automatically. Long distance point markers, data flow, help to navigate and more.
- The FUSION-Link ™ Lite application is integrated into products compatible with StereoActive ™, as well as other stereo models enabled by ANT® (RA70 / BB100)
- Includes an Elevate ™ heart rate based on the wrist.
- Connected features include intelligent notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online exercise forum, personalization through free watch covers and Connect IQ ™ applications
- Battery performance: up to two weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on configuration), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac ™ battery saving mode
Based on our popular fnnix® 5 platforms, the next-generation smart multisport smartphone offers comprehensive ship connectivity. It communicates with parallel Garmin controllers and other devices to deliver data to a Quatix 5 clock, which includes speed, depth, temperature, and wind. Built-in and elegant with quick-change ranges, it also features advanced fitness features and a heart rate monitor. With the activity descriptions included and the performance measures for paddling, swimming, and kayaking, whichever sport you wish to follow, cover quatix 5.
Control anywhere on board:-
The advanced functions of autopilot control and remote reconnaissance of waypoints allow you to control your ship, even if you are not the driver. With the Quatix 5 watch, you can now access the GHC ™ 20 automatic control unit for autopilot control: change the title, turn and steer the boat. It also has a remote point marker, which allows you to add a waypoint from a quatix 5 and automatically synchronizes it with the connected graphic.