Control your autopilot
- Compatible with Garmin legacy autopilots, as well as with the latest Garmin autopilot, it can be controlled through the Quatix® marine watch
- Large, glossy 4-inch color glass display with anti-reflective coating
- Easy-to-read distance and 170-degree viewing angle
- Improved night reading capability with full-color dimmed backlighting or new red/black or green/black color schemes
- Improved daylight reading with new high-contrast option
The GHC 20 autopilot controller is compatible with the new Garmin autopilot, as well as with older models in both power and sailing vessels.
The large and thin 4-inch screen is easy to read from a distance and the viewing angle is 170 degrees. An anti-reflective lens that prevents fog and increases contrast. The reading of daylight is improved with a high-contrast color scheme. For better night vision, you can choose between red/black, green/black or normal night color, with less control.
An optional wireless remote control is available; however, for a higher level of comfort, you can control the GHC 20 with quatix, the world’s first GPS navigation watch with ANT® wireless technology. Power is provided by the NMEA 2000® network. This model includes two options to cover instantaneous parts that allow you to accept 20 GHC with the new GPSMAP® 500/700 series, the GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or the old Garmin Schemplator schemes.