Global Positioning System (GPS) / triathlon watch with wrist-based heart rate
- It offers versatile and multifunctional functions in a comfortable, portable watch that lasts all day and weighs only 49 grams
- Provides height changes with built-in scale; the altimeter and the electronic compass help you keep up
- Evaluate the status of your training to indicate if you plan or exceed them and offer additional performance monitoring functions
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground balance, step length and much more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in clock mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac ™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac ™ mode)
Who cares that Forerunner 935 provides you with a wealth of data such as dynamic playback, wrist-based heart rate, training mode, FTP and VO2 max? A dedicated athlete like you is ready to win yesterday. This GPS / triathlon watch helps you improve training and recovery to be a better athlete.
It adapts to your wrist and feels your fashion.
The GPS / Triathlon Forerunner 935 presents a light and comfortable design, and will be happy to wear it all day. The 935 is compatible with the easy-to-change QuickFit® ribbon set. With the bar that adapts to each event, you can easily switch from sporty silicone to classic leather and even a sophisticated metal.