Refined GPS Timepieces for the Athlete Adventurer in You
- Premium multisport watch with durable metal housing and a high-strength, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹ measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap
- 1.2-inch always-on, sunlight-readable color Garmin Chroma Display™
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and barometric altimeter with 3-axis compass
- Receive smart notifications² like emails, texts, alerts and more
- Battery life: up to 8 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 13 hours in GPS mode or up to 25 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Crafted of premium jeweler’s grade materials, fēnix Chronos is the first Garmin watch to combine a durable metal housing (containing an EXO™ omni-directional GPS and GLONASS antenna in the bezel) with the latest outdoor navigation and fitness training features. These features include Elevate wrist heart rate technology¹, daily activity tracking¹, smart notifications², activity profiles and more. Top-tier performance meets sophisticated design in a highly evolved timepiece that fits your style anywhere, anytime.