GPS 7 “Fishfinder with mapping software for Star and Quickdraw, an industry leader
- It includes an adapter for the traditional Garmin CHIRP probe, as well as CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü.
- The built-in Quickdraw Contour allows you to create maps and store them with ocean lines of up to 2 million acres
- Built-in Wi-Fi® technology to access the ActiveCaptain ™ application so you can receive smart notifications, access the Quickdraw contour community, move waypoints and update software notifications
- The built-in GPS allows you to select waypoints, create tracks and see the speed of the boat
- The 7-inch screen is bright and illuminated by the sun and has an easy-to-use user interface
The FishFinder with STRIKER Plus 7sv features a 7-inch screen and a built-in GPS system with Garmin Quickdraw ™ contour mapping software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with a vertical line. Traditional Garmin CHIRP provides clear images with a marked separation of the objective. Get almost the pictures of what goes down and next to your ship with ClearVü CHIRP and the sonars that scan SideVü CHIRP. Use built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the ActiveCaptain app for smart notifications, access community data from Quickdraw Contour and more.
Garmin Quickdraw Contours: –
Nobody knows the water you hunt better than you and your fellow fishermen. During phishing on beaches and depths, Quickdraw Contours creates HD fishing maps for the places you’ve visited. No special knowledge is required. STRIKER Plus 7sv can now store up to 2 million acres of its Quickdraw contour maps with a 1 ‘perimeter.